Saturday, March 21, 2009

I've pondered about whether or not to start a blog, then while I was reading one of my girls blogs I had a thought....why not start a gratitude blog. I could write about the things in my life that I'm thankful for...which are many. So here it is. Of course the biggest source of my blessings comes from my family. Larry and I have 5 wonderful children and 5 beautiful grandchildren. Heavenly Father sent some of his best spirits when picking out our kids. In turn, our kids picked out equally wonderful spouses. I don't think a day goes by that I don't feel gratitude for my family. How did we get so blessed? I still can't figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for your blog! It is nice to always think of things you are thankful for and it keeps a better perspective on life. I too am very thankful for our family and feel very blessed... and I am very excited that you started a blog. :o) Love you.

    ReplyDelete