Thursday, February 23, 2017

When I'm 64

Since we celebrated my birthday early, my actual birthday was quiet.  I went to the gym in the morning (was actually sung to because a friend remembered it was my birthday) then spent the day responding to birthday messages on Facebook while watching the snow fall.  It was peaceful, reflective and quite nice.  So today, I'm grateful for amazing technology that allows me to connect with people from my past in a surprisingly easy way.  Type and click ... connected!  If I would have seen as a teenager what we have today, I wouldn't have believed it.  It would have been like Star Trek ... not possible.  But here we are today touching lives across cities, states, countries and oceans.  It's grand in its reach and amazing in the blessing it is to our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment