Monday, February 27, 2017

Visiting Teaching

Today I visited one of the sisters on my route.  Her name is Marcie.  She is not of my generation, in fact she is the same age Jamie.  I consider her to be one of the most wonderful sisters in my ward because of the way she thinks and her actions towards others.  We can talk about anything with a level of comfort that is just great.  I just sometimes think how amazing it is to find people at random times of life that are so easy to connect with.  Marcie is one of those people.  I don't know if she is one of those people who has this relationship with everyone, or if it is unique between us or just a small few, but I am grateful for friends like her.  Part of it I think is a connection on a spiritual level.  Some people feel very free to share their spiritual feelings and some don't.  She is a spiritual sharer.
She also has a daughter named Leila, so she has great taste in names!

No comments:

Post a Comment